Looks cool! Nice art style. Love the wide angle lens. :)
TRI: Of Friendship and Madness
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
In TRI you place corner points onto walls to build walkable triangular platforms. Find a way through the towers and dungeons of strange places. Solve puzzles, climb vertiginous abysses, reflect light-rays and try not to lose your mind when you're falling upside-down. But don't worry - the TRIs will let you create your own paths in this mystical world.
- freestyle first-person 3D puzzle exploration adventure platformer
- trains spatial thinking!
- for Windows, Mac and Linux
- meet a Monk and a Fox
- listen to a nice soundtrack
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OSX or Linux (Ubuntu)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 (or comparable) with 2.0 GHz
- graphics card with at least Shader Model 3 (an integrated Intel graphics card is not recommended!)
If you want to try before you buy, there is a demo of two early levels (Chapter 3 and 5) below. Includes walking on walls!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Unity, 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||architecture, Exploration, Gravity, jumping, Physics, portal, Puzzle-Platformer, puzzles|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Blog|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Small update, now with Steam keys59 days ago